12 May 2010

[ overcoming intimidation... ]

I've avoided blogging for the longest time because I'll be honest... it intimidates me! I'm currently being inspired by some amazing blogs I've been reading lately... I'm thinking I'll make a go of it and see how I like it. If they can do it, I can do it right!?

When I ask myself... Why am I creating this blog? I think back to myself, ...Because I want a place where I can document the precious moments in my life that are worth cherishing and reliving! I am viewing it as my "journal," my "scrapbook." Even if no one else on earth enjoys a second of reading my ramblings, I will be able to look back when I am 80 and re-read and re-visit, with pictures, the moments I never ever want to forget. No never.

So here it goes. :) I'm bashfully attempting my first post and staring at the "publish" button... in denial that I'm actually doing this.  

Ps. I really, really, REALLY LOVE these guys! Plenty of posts to come about them! :)

2 comments:

  1. I just noticed your new sofa- SO nice!!! One of these days I'm going to be rude and invite myself over (oops...I think I just did)...I would love to see your new place! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! You make me laugh! Thank you! And Oh! I'm so glad you mentioned it! I would LOVE it if you came over! Seriously! Let's plan a day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...