03 February 2011

[ craving this ]

The warm sunshine reflecting off the cold, white blanket outside is making me crave this...

Vibrant blue skies displaying a kaleidoscope of white puffy goodness...

Cool summer breezes that hum over warm, sun-kissed skin...

Prickling of fresh cut green grass underneath freshly pedicured bare feet...

Mmmm. I can smell summer, or at least spring. It's a comin'.

(And dang-it, after looking at these pictures... I'm missing and craving my long hair and tan skin.)

(Photos taken by the talented Wade & Stephanie Carignan... Carignan Gallery)







2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this!! I can feel the warmth of spring coming just around the corner!! There IS hope!! <3 Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I must agree.....I love the pizazz of your haircut now....but anyone who thinks that medium length hair is easy, is crazy! It's tons of work and there's no option for just pulling it into a pony on a busy day or a bad hair day! It's either butch short or long and silky. I go for long and silky! You'd be adorable bald with those beautiful eyes of yours so it makes no difference anyway! If you just keep being prego you can grow your hair faster from the prenatal vitamins! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...