And these moments will be mine forever to re-live.
Cherishing the....
Your-first-blizzard moments...
There is something so calming in knowing the entire city is taking a break to shut down, huddle in, and keep warm. It's like somehow it automatically gives you the right to forget the to-do list for the day and just relax, play, and enjoy... knowing the rest of our little world is doing the same. It was crazy! We got about 13" a few weeks ago. You weren't a big fan of being out in it. Give it a year and the sweet snowsuit deal Momma got on clearance a few weeks ago, suspender pants and all... and you'll be all about it, baby.
Beautiful sunset moments...
Ice-obsessing moments...
Your Grammy has got you hooked on ice... just like the rest of them. Just don't let me hear you chewing it! ;) One day you were so obsessed with eating the ice out of Mommy and Daddy's glasses that I decided you could just have a bowl for yourself, and you had a grand old time scooping the ice chips out and eating them. Plus, they are calorie free... so that's a bonus!
Your-after-nap-spindley-hair-and-happy moments...
Gawsh, I love these pictures.
Expressing-your-love moments...
You do this all of the time to Sterling and it's precious.
Date-with-Daddy moments...
I was obliged to paint my nails "#730 Valentine" red in honor of our pre-Valentines weekend date.
Oh! It's just an O-so-yummy color!
We each enjoyed a little massage after we perused Brookstone.
Massage view... Aaaaah.
At one point during my massage, I looked over and saw this:
Pretty much the cutest "it hurts-so-good" face I've ever seen.
And it's not a date night unless we visit B&N...
I found one of those books I just have to have someday. It's big. And it's a whopping $45.00, but it is incredible - the amount of detail in the pictures that are included with the development documentation of a little life growing inside the womb.
Cousin's-birthday-party moments...
Learning-to-climb-the-stairs-with-Uncle Branon Moments...
Baby's-first-artwork moments...
And so it begins... I'm not going to be able to throw away any one of these crayon squiggles.
Valentine Moments...
Making and receiving Valentines... :)
Happy Valentines Day!!!
XOXO
-A


























No comments:
Post a Comment