Oh my, Winter, you sure are pretty with your white snow and all, but you are the only season that spreads sick germs, causes the air to dry up, which then causes the skin around my fingers to crack and causes red, dry baby cheeks.
The boy is either sick again (I swear, thanks to the church nursery) or has a major case of teething, or both. I'm kinda thinkin both. Either way, he wants to nurse every five minutes, no doubt. And I find myself reaching for our little stash of sick staples constantly all the while Breck is downing the H2O.
And were would we be without Bearpo and Binky!?!
Life with colds would be a whole lot worse that's for sure.
Notice his red nose and dry cheeks? :(
He's always climbing up on me like this when he's not feeling well. :)
Good thing we got a batch of baby soup cranked out today just in time for our sick baby boy.
All this is trivial compared to what it could be. I have been so thankful lately for our health. I'm so grateful that our baby boy is healthy and developing properly. I've heard so many stories lately of others around us that have had to face illnesses with their family or children. I realize nothing is guaranteed, because ultimately Breck is not mine, and he is the Lords, but I am honored as EVER though that God chose me to be the Momma, and I'm thankful for the health we are experiencing right now.








did i catch that right? do you call boogers "shookers?" because, if so, you just made my afternoon! =) so sorry B is under the weather =( praying it passes quickly!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL yep... that's just what came to my mind when I went to type it. I did spell it incorrectly. Meant to go back and take out the "c," but it was too much work and thought "forget it!" LOL
ReplyDelete