04 December 2010

[ you'd better'd watch out... ]

...Because Santa Claus has come to town! We went and helped at Daddy's work Christmas party, and Santa made an appearance while we were there! :) Here he was practicing his HoHoHoooo-ing.



"But, Mom, I thought you said not to touch the ornaments? Well then, if you say so..."




This santa suit fit him perfectly! Daddy bought this for Breck on clearance for $3.00 after Christmas last year before he was born! Daddy picked just the right size! 


I hate it that I was just clicking away not paying attention to the fact that this goes against one of the golden rules in photography "Never capture someone looking out of the frame, only into it." But I still thought it was stinking cute. Plus, that carpet is pretty darn fabulous. :)

And to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...