Play date today! And we had so much fun! But who wouldn't enjoy a two year old, two-ten month olds, and a seven month old interacting? There were toys clanging, babies rolling, coffee a brewin', and mamas feeding.
See the sweet little dude smiling? He was the host and his Mama was the hostess. :)
Breckaronis was a little tired to say the least. I don't know if it was the fellow baby peer pressure to impress or intimation of making new friends, but he didn't seem quite himself today and was extra clingy. Maybe next time he'll get gutsy and bang a few toys together. :) Such a gentle soul he is. Oh, but did he love, love, love their doggie! He was more interested in checking out the dog than the whole floor of new toys.
Thanks to our fabulous hostess, B, for having us. Check her whit, pics, and writing here. She's hilarious. So many times I find myself laughing out loud while I'm reading her blog. She has a great sense of humor! Check it!
----------
Off the topic... (Didn't you notice freebies included in the title? Yeah. Well here they be.)
Here's a few pics from Sunday night during our favorite time of the day: Bathtime!!!
Daddy offered to do bathtime Sunday night, you remember the night I was sunk deep into bobbins, thread, and camera strap covers? Yep, that night. In the midst of the sewing machine chlick, chlick, chlicking away I heard (Daddy's voice:) Mommmmmmy, bring your camera!!! This is what I saw when I stepped into the bathroom... Breck neck deep in suds and Daddy in the tub too!
-----------
And not sure what his fascination with bottles and aaahem, nipples are lately, but every time he sees a bottle, he eh, ehh, eehhhs, and reaches for it. He spotted an empty bottle in the sink as I was carrying him around in the kitchen trying to make dinner happen with him in a sling on my back. So I thought, what the hey!? So we fixed him right up, and this is what he looked like while I was fixing dinner. He was yum-yum-yumin' it up and doing his little yum grunt (Mmmmmn.)
Look at him studying it. HA!











I am so happy you guys were able to make it today! Thank you thank you for coming over and letting me swoon over your little red head! =) I just swiped the pics from this post, so don't worry about emailing them...I'm stealth like that. =)
ReplyDeleteAwww!! The picture of Breckers and his bottle look an awful lot like Baby Bro today with his sipper cup at our house! He is sitting on my lap even as I type. I will let him type for a minute to say Hi! hmu
ReplyDeleteu ybvm ymyyyyyyYyyyyy MUY< dfdvhhhJ (That means "I love you Aunt Amber!!"
Have a lovely holiday!
Beth