"In every thing give thanks..." 1 Thessalonians 5:18
I have so many things to be thankful for this Thanksgiving weekend. God has blessed us with so much this year and I am grateful. I'm so thankful for my immediate family and also both of our extended families. Enjoyed a great Thanksgiving celebration last weekend with the Buckinghams and we are having a fun weekend in Indiana with the Adams family for Thanksgiving! (I have oodles of photos from last weekend and this weekend to catch up on and will post soon and once we get back home!) Our friend, Andrew, was able to make the trip down with us and we've had so much fun getting to know him more. He's such a great guy, quite the gentleman, and such a big helper with Breck. Here's to many more Thanksgiving weekends with these boys! Love them!
(photos by Megan Burks)
Happy Thanksgiving, not just this weekend, but for always!
The Thanksgiving holiday should really only be a reminder to be extra thankful, not the only day we focus on thankfulness. I'm going to challenge myself to try live that intense Thanksgiving-day-thankfulness throughout the entire year, and not just on the actual holiday, when the calendar tells me to be thankful!


No comments:
Post a Comment