It's been snowin' leaves the past few days, so much so, that it's only a matter of a day or so the trees will be bare and Breck will no longer be entranced by shaking leaves. I knew that the next day the landscapers would be by to rake, chop, or blow away those glorious colors. Which, might I add, is a crime! Why can't leaves just lie around and decorate the ground for the duration of fall? Why do old people go pick up every last leaf off their yard? I know, I know... it's not good for the grass. Blah, blah, blah. Loving these colors while we can!
So... Mama took her baby out for some pictures in heaps of golden hues before they are kidnapped from us.
(Breck's hat was my first knitting project! I love how it turned out... and I'm making one identical, but just opposite colors for Daddy! This mama is hooked on knitting!)
Baby boy can clap now! And he's so proud of himself... Mama and Dada kind of are too! (Love this little cock-eyed-tilt of his sweet little red-head lately!)
Baby boy loves to count too! He points and does one all the time...
And what's Autumn without acorns and candy-corn?
Doesn't get much better than seeing your little explore the most beautiful season of all for the first time in his life. Ok, so maybe it does get better... I get to say good morning to this beautiful face every morning and tuck his sweet body in for sweet dreams every night! I'm a blessed mama!
I spy?...
He managed to get a whole handful out of this grab... it went right to the mouth. I did not let him eat it, but maybe mama let him try a pinch of candycorn, maybe she didn't. :o)
Ps. Look at this big boy! He LOVED sitting in this cart. Part of me thought... there's just no padding, or extra protection, it's just so bare... my baby is too little for this. But it's true... he's perfectly fine in it. I was gentle with the turns, but he did great and just took it all in!
Oh My Goodness, Amber!! These pictures are sooo adorable! You have such a way with words, and with taking such amazing pictures! I LOVE them all...maybe because my grandson is in them! ;)
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOODNESS! Please never stop blogging and posting those pictures! You have such a talent! I LOOOOVE the pictures with the leaves and your sweet boy! Nice work, Mama!!! I think you have yourself a photography career in the making....let me know if you ever need a bald-headed baby to photograph to add to your portfolio.... =)
ReplyDeleteOverwhelmed with love and admiration and pride! God has blessed you with such a talent! I don't think Kelly has anything on you!
ReplyDelete