This was captured exactly two years ago today.
October 18, 2008. For an entire year we planned, and planned, and planned for October 18th, we looked forward to October 18th, and we scheduled everything for October 18th. For a year... while we were engaged and planning every single aspect of the most important day of our lives, it seemed as though everything was viewed in relation to October 18th. I love the way October 18th looks! And for the rest of our lives we will celebrate every October 18th to come! It's been a great two years of being married to my best friend! It's amazing how your love for someone can grow over time. How I will always look back on pictures of us... and think... Wow... I love him so much more now! We are going out for our first "date" night tonight... Breck is almost 9 months old... and it's our anniversary... so I think it's time we had some Mommy and Daddy alone time! :)




Happy HAPPY Anniversary! Hope your date night is wonderful!!!
ReplyDeleteI love reflecting on your wedding day and the planning that brought everything together! The last picture you posted is very appropriate...the sun setting on a perfect day! Love you both!
ReplyDelete<3 Mom