02 June 2010

[ my hunk ]

I think I'm the luckiest girl in the world. I'm in bed right now... next to this hunk. Look how handsome he is! Just look at him! Goodness.


And I'm looking at him right now. Poor baby is in so much pain... thankfully he's sleeping through the pain with the help of some lovely little pills. I'd buy him a new back if I could. Man, even when he is hurting, he is still amazing at his job of being an incredible husband. Today brought it's fare share of frustrations for this wife and momma. I needed him today. I needed him bad. Just for him to touch me and say, It's OK. You're OK. It will all be OK. You're doing a great job! Just the simple, warm, safe touch of his handsome hands on my skin can melt away any frustration the day has so graciously brought my way.  Today, his fingertips oozed just the right dose of confidence and energy I needed to make it through the day. His touch gives me confidence like nothing else can. It's powerful, and I wonder if he even knows it? He will now. He is my man, always will be my man, my love, my support, my hero, my rock, my provider, my Baby's Daddy. And I call him Babe... and I love it when he calls me sweets and his baby girl. 

Here's to you, Babe! You complete me. 

















Love, Your Baby Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...