05 August 2011

[ my heart is full... 35 weeks pregnant ]

This picture... right here; makes my heart so happy. It just sort of happened. Daddy was trying to take a thirty-five week picture for me, and Breck shimmied his way into the picture. I said, Well, stand up here and take a picture with Momma! Say cheese!.. and this is what he did!  Ahh... it's so cute I can barely stand it!!! It's definitely going in a frame, and on the wall! This little glimpse of having a picture with my (almost) two babies... is surreal. A little something like what it's going to be like in just a few short weeks! I can't imagine holding both of my babies for a picture! WOW! God is good and I feel so very blessed to be called Momma, not to just one, but two babies. Such a humbling thought that Christ has has entrusted two little lives into mine and BrettRyan's hands and hearts. 

Adelaide Pearl,
We are getting so excited to see you, meet you, hold you, and smell your sweet new smell! Your Daddy, and I, and your big brother pray for you every night before he goes to bed. We thank the Lord for you, and pray that you are healthy, and continue to grow big and strong. He doesn't quite understand yet that you will be here soon, but he does understand simple things like the fact that when we point to Mommy's belly that means "baby!" Today he kissed you, with just my skin in between. It was pretty sweet. You're already so special, sweet Laidey. You're going to make your brother a big brother and you'll be our very first daughter. I have loved feeling you move inside and kick me so much lately! I love it that I can pretty much guess which body parts of yours are giving me jabs. For the past few weeks, your head has been down, your back is to my left side and you are facing my right side. So your feet and hands frequently kick and punch me in the right side. I love it! Quite often I feel like your back is just pushing on my left side... it feels like I could envision you stretching or something. :) I am nearly a little saddened by the fact that our time - just you and me - is so quickly coming to an end, but I know the joy of having you here will subtly remove that feeling from my heart! We love you already sweetie pie and we can hardly wait to meet you! You're our little blessing! 

Love you, 
Momma



This one is classic, classic Breck! Love it!








3 comments:

  1. The preggo pics are just adorbs. =) I am so blessed by watching your sweet little Adelaide grow and grow...can't wait to meet her! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. Time is going by so quickly! I can't believe you're about to have another little one. While I was reading this blog, I thought of a song I just recently found and think you will LOVE. It is called "In My Arms" by Plumb. =] Can't wait to see pictures of your new little one! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are soooo cute! I just love pregnant bellies :) I can't wait to see what this little one will look like. You have a precious family!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...