I have so many many things to catch up on and add to this little space. Things like updating the blog with long-over-due cottage/summer pictures, 37 and 38 week pregnancy pictures, and pictures of the new little nursery for Adelaide, and baby sprinkle pictures for the little Laidey. But in the mean time, I'm feeling a little overwhelmed by having to "catch-up" on all of these things, because I have chores like... sweeping and mopping the floors, baking dessert for our small group tonight, folding two loads of laundry, editing two photo sessions, finishing packing hospital and overnight bags, cleaning the house to have company tonight, and finishing crocheting a hat for a little baby's head that could be making it's appearance any day now! But in the midst of all of these to-do's that are running viciously through my head... I wanted to jot down a little moment that just happened that made me laugh, and made me realize how none of these other things really matter in the end. I want to remember this moment that happened during this chaos that's running through my head!
The boy loves goggles lately. And when I laid him down for his nap at 2:00pm, the boy declared he wanted his blue goggles on for his nap! Of course I let him. It was too cute! So there he was in his big boy bed... laying down, with goggles on as I walked out of the room. "Oggles! Oggles!" he says as he points to them!
Took this picture of him with my phone the other day! He wanted them on, so I put them on and got out my phone. I told him I wanted to take a picture of them on him, and he immediately put his hands under his chin like this! Ha! I did not tell him to pose this way!
Here's taking a moment to stop and remember the little things in life that make me smile... and this little dude is one on the top of my list!
Alright. On to my what seems like a forever long to-do list!

No comments:
Post a Comment