31 January 2011

[ i heart faces . best face photo ]




The theme this week at iheartfaces is "Best Face Photo from January 2011." I've been secretly loving IHF for a while, but this week I'm being gutsy and doing it. I'm entering my first photo, entry #451. And um... in my mind, this is pretty much the best face ever from January. It captured my sweet boy the very moment he turned one year old... in his pure, raw, happy self. 



*For more "Best Face Photos from January 2011" Go to iheartfaces, or click on their logo below.





2 comments:

  1. I wanted you to know I love your blog and I have passed a cute award onto you...check it out here

    http://jackieandtina.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-first-blogging-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read that "I heart faces" too! I just LOVE looking at all the awesome photos! I also love reading your blog! Thanks for your inspiration and ideas and for setting an example of what is a GREAT Christian mommy :)
    kate

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...