06 September 2011

[ lucky in love ]

I'm the luckiest girl in the world.




I just hit me... as i was crocheting on our bed, watching my little daughter swoosh back and forth inside of me... that I have the honor of carrying HIS baby. My handsome love's own flesh and blood.




It struck me once again... I love living life with him. The good and the bad.




Every once in a while it hits me harder than others... I get to cook dinner for him, I get to sleep next to him and cuddle up into his chest every night.




I get to have babies with him, and share euphoric life moments with him like watching our children be born into this world! And I get to share frustrating parenting moments with this man. :)




And then I think about how I never have to say "goodbye" for several weeks at a time like we did when we were engaged, suffering through a long distance relationship. And it makes my heart so very thankful that is not how we live our lives anymore.




It makes every day to day life with him that much sweeter...




I love you, BrettRyan!
Love,
Your Baby Girl


3 comments:

  1. hokey sweet! Love these pictures and your sweet post =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love with you! This was the perfect post for today. thanks baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love reading these kinds of things! The main reason is because of course I am thrilled, that you are thrilled, with my son for your husband! But also because I have had those WOW!, Aaaaha! moments many times with Dad too.....I still do....those squeeze your ears off moments....the middle of the night moments when I lay there next to his warmth and realize I'm married to him! I'm his wife! I get to take care of him till we are old and ancient together! There is nothing better! Sweetness of God in the flesh I think! A gift for us to enjoy everyday!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...